4 squares unsweetened Baker’s chocolate
1/2 lb. butter (2 sticks)
4 lg. eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. Sugar
3/4 c. Flour
2-3 handfuls chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9 x 13 glass baking pan with baking spray.
- Melt 4 squares unsweetened chocolate and two sticks of butter in large handled saucepan over very low heat. When just melted take off heat and cool 10-15 minutes.
- Add 4 lg. eggs, one at a time and beat with a spoon in the saucepan. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, then 2 cups sugar and beat. Then mix in 3/4 cup flour. Lastly, fold in chocolate chips, maybe 2-3 big fistfuls.
- Pour into baking pan. Bake maybe 20 min. And test with a toothpick. May take longer. It should be sticky, not wet.
- Take out and cool; they cut better after they’ve been refrigerated.
-Rachel Oren, class of 2018